nafex - [nafex] Death to Chipmunks etc

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Death to Chipmunks etc
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:44:36 -0500

This reminds me of a story (fiction) years ago of a dog named "Entomologist"
who would eat anything. He found some nice squishy Plaster of Paris, just
mixed up, and gulped it down. The story ends with his grave marker, a
strange round shape with a poem scratched on it,
"Here is Entomologist, Interior view.
He bit off more than he could chew."
We might regard this as a cautionary tale.
One of our two cats, and the dog, go through periods of time each spring
when they don't touch their food, they are catching tender little bunnies.
I only wish our dog could deal with the damned coons. Donna