nafex - [nafex] Re: Memberships

  • From: "Robert H." <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Memberships
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:33:57 -0000

In my limited exposure to the this the SSF group I would agree.
I just came back from the Tallahasse meeting. I was one of the younger
people there (age 34). People my age (at least in Atlanta) seem to have
other intersts.
I am considered rather odd....but I always was. :)

This may also have to do with the overwelming info on ornamental
gardening and the perception that fruit and berry gardening is ALOT
more work. The later may or maynot be true of course, but thats anouther
story. When is the last time anyone has scene any good fruit info on
Victory Garden or HGTV. People need to know you dont need to have an orchard
and if you do want that, help is availible.