nafex - Re: [nafex] hautbois strawberries

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] hautbois strawberries
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 11:32:42 -0400

Hi Steve:
I know a year ago the California Fruit Growers had seed of musk fragaria moschata
and got some and they popped and are setting themselves in here in S. NH.
Seems their slow here in the noreast and have no idea how they would
do for you in a warmer zone.
Because they are just getting going I really can't honestly say much more
about them.

Best of growing,
~Gianni