nafex - [nafex] sulfur & peppers

  • From: "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@gis.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] sulfur & peppers
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 12:31:01 +0000

After reading the latest postings on sulfur and peppers I got an idea. I
always grow hot cherry peppers but they aren't the greatest producers,
at least not here. I've tried all kind of stuff including matches and
mulches, red plastic mulch was the best.
Anyway, since I have plenty of MSM, a sulfur nutrient I use for both
myself and two of the horses, I thought I would try some on half the
pepper plants. The plants are still in packs so it will be easy to see
if there is an immediate - obvious - visible result. I'll transplant
later this week and monitor differences as the summer goes.