nafex - [nafex] membership and this forum

  • From: "Robert H." <lostman_amiga@yahoo.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] membership and this forum
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 14:44:10 -0000

Hello all,

On occasion I bump into people on the net who are looking for info
general fruit growing or a specific fruit issue. I usually tell them
to look at the NAFEX website and think about joining if your serious
about it. I hope this is a way of helping in the payback of all the
info I got from this group. But I havent mentioned the onlin forum but
once.

I know when I first joined this forum there didnt seem to be any
membership requirements. I dont know what the rules are about this
forum. Will it be ok if I tell non-members about this forum, or do
you all wish to keep this forum for memebers only?