nafex - Re: [nafex] Organic Source of N

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Organic Source of N
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 13:41:38 -0400

Hi Doreen:

Off the cuff here but, I can remember smelling the ammonia/nitrogen in my Dad's hen house growing up.
I seem to remember 1 pellet (dropping) was overkill to a gallon of water and you would get yellowing of leaves if overdone
but when the mix was right. Oh boy! Lush green leaves and growth almost instantly....
Best to you,
~Gianni