nafex - Re: [nafex] Peach query...

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Peach query...
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 04:39:24 -0000

Gianni, all I can say about this is why lift the sod? seems to me the point
is to kill the sod, which can be done with dark breatheable mulch, whether
its landscape cloth covered with rocks or chips, used carpet, or the
commercial tree mulch with tiny water holes. I take my weed whip and cut
right down to dirt, then lay my ground cover, and have had good success in a
month or two. Mn. Del