nafex - [nafex] I need some thoughts

  • From: fuwafuwausagi@usa.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] I need some thoughts
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 06:52:05 -0000

Gang:

Hello...

I am seeking a bit of advice.

I am trying to figure out what tree I should plant form seed in order
to get a small "pole". Pears immediately sprang to mind, and
perform exceptionally well, but I am open to other options. I want a
very hard durable wood, and a beautiful wood to boot. It is imperative
that it naturally grows in a verticle fashion to minimize training.

Basically I am trying to grow wood that is straight, about 8 feet in
length and 2 to 2 1/2 inches in diameter. I want a very hard durable
wood, and a beautiful wood to boot. It is imperative that it naturally
grows in a verticle fashion to minimize training.

Thanking you in advance for any consideration you give this matter,

TFB