nafex - [nafex] Tree Shelters

  • From: 102073.3346@compuserve.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Tree Shelters
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 10:33:21 -0000

I have about 50 TreePro 24" tree shelters that I'm finished with. I'll
be glad to mail them to anyone who wants them. Some are factory
vented, and some I vented myself by drilling holes in them to match
the original vent pattern. Some were originally cut down to make two
24 inchers from one 48" shelter, so they don't all have the plastic
anti-chafing cuff at the top. Also, the mesh bird protectors are gone.

I don't know if I'll get lots of responses or none, but in the case of
numerous requests, I'll send them to the first one. If need be, I can
mail them out a few at a time if no one wants all 50, but it sure
would be easier if someone wants all of them.

To avoid unnecessarily filling up NAFEX list inboxes, can you e-mail
me at bobthomasson@compuserve.com if you want them?

Bob