nafex - Re: [Re: [nafex] Gee Ed is even more famous than I thought]

  • From: Midick Isbig <fuwafuwausagi@usa.net>
  • To: ginda@concentric.net
  • Subject: Re: [Re: [nafex] Gee Ed is even more famous than I thought]
  • Date: 18 May 2001 22:02:23 MDT

Gina:

Hello...

I have no idea what grocery store I was in other then there was a temporary
Carnival across the street (I was staying at the Hampton in Natick...)

Wow you live in a loevly is not pricey area...I loved Natick...fishing, nice
people...wow

Sorry my brethren have been causing you problems...

Fluf

  • Re: [Re: [nafex] Gee Ed is even more famous than I thought], Midick Isbig, 05/19/2001