nafex - Re: [nafex] Pollen Grains

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Pollen Grains
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:03:58 -0400

Hi Brian:

Never realized how important a regular lawn maintenance schedule could really effect everything.
This really explains a lot and why things haven't been more of what they should with letting a
new lawn become established and allowing the dandelions to run rampant while the sections
each season have become seeded and established and the local weed seed migrating into the
newer areas.
Dandelions now, at least on my spread are now on the extinct specie list as of today....
Dandy observation Brian!

Best of growing,
Gianni