nafex - RE: [nafex] marketer's mirage

  • From: "Raby, Brian {20-4~Indianapolis}" <BRIAN.RABY@ROCHE.COM>
  • To: "'nafex@yahoogroups.com'" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: RE: [nafex] marketer's mirage
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 09:32:32 -0400

Working one year in the landscaping business, I've learned about how to properly pack the plants on our trucks before traveling to the site to work.  I see these tall trees that these stores sell and I can imagine people loading these tall trees into their vans, pickups, etc, and go whipping down the highway at sixty miles an hours, wind-burning the heck out them.  No wonder the plants don't survive!  I think it's up to the nursery people that sell and bring the plants to the Home Depots, the Lowes, etc.. to teach/instruct these places about informing the consumer about properly placing a cover over the plants before they take off for home.  The people that work at the do-all, sell-all places are temps that don't know the first things about plants.

Brian
Sheridan, IN