nafex - [nafex] Hemlock ... not to drink ... or to drink ... not

  • From: "Hortus" <HORTUS@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: "Rare Fruit List" <rarefruit@egroups.com>, "Small Fruit List" <smallfruit@BOBO.NWS.ORST.EDU>, "NAFEX list" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Hemlock ... not to drink ... or to drink ... not
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 21:14:52 -0400

=================================

I received an inquiry beyond my scope of knowledge of
plants.

The great scholars of ancient Greece talk about the use of
hemlock as a *poison* potion.
Question: what part(s) of the plant are used and how is the
potion prepared?

regards
Joel

for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM