nafex - [nafex] plum curculio

  • From: fruity08559@yahoo.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] plum curculio
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 21:23:26 -0000

I do not have experience w/ many fruit pests
but occasionally I spot what looks to be the
crescent puncture on my plums or 'cots. However the fruit
ripens unharmed with no apparent damage.
Do curculio have difficulty piercing small,hard young
fruit. Is it necessary to spray as early in the season
for curculio as the experts recommend?
Thanks for any help,
Chris Duffy

Clubmom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get a free year-long subscription
for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM