nafex - Re: [nafex] Glazing

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Glazing
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 13:04:17 -0000

Thanks for the warning
I've driven by a new neighbors place (memonite-non electric) who built a
double wall quanset hut with some sort of plastic for a workshop, but looks
also like a greenhouse. What suprised me is it survived the heavy wet snows
we've had....I could stop by and look at their construction if someone
needs. Mn. Del

>The greenhouse glazing I ordered from Farm Wholesale Inc. in Oregon
>arrived yesterday. Very disappointing. This double walled
>polystyrene is way too flimsy and is so cloudy that you can't see
>through it at all. I'm sending it back straight away.

for Parents magazine - just for being a Mom!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/BVVVCC/YKfCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM