nafex - Re: [nafex] care of new graft-lings

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] care of new graft-lings
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 16:15:30 -0700

Geese are good weeders, which might be what he meant. They also deposit
copious amounts of fertilizer - we had some that had to go before we got
hurt when they made the driveway slippery from poop.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom