nafex - [nafex] (Pseudocydonia sinensis)

  • From: pete@riflemag.com
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] (Pseudocydonia sinensis)
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 02:18:55 -0000

Hello NAFEX
I have a single Chinese Quince, (Pseudocydonia sinensis) that has
many friut on it for the first time this year. The fruit is egg sized
now (29 May). My location is zone 8b in South Louisiana.
Some of the fruit is getting black on the end and is shriveling up
from the black end.
Can anyone tell me what the problem is and what to do about it ?
Many thanks:
Pete Benfield

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM