nafex - [nafex] solitary bees, new graftlings & weed control

  • From: "Robert L. Thomasson" <102073.3346@compuserve.com>
  • To: "INTERNET:nafex@yahoogroups.com" <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] solitary bees, new graftlings & weed control
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 06:30:53 -0400

Mike,

>> Any ideas on
how to get rid of the wasps?<<

Don't know what kind of wasps you have, but the ones around here are
beneficial predators. I see them all the time in the trees searching for
caterpillars and other pests, so I leave them alone. I might feel
differently about them if I'd been stung, but so far so good.

Bob

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating
Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wq6iUD/TFaCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM