nafex - [nafex] Re: glass

  • From: "Dan & Marilyn Mason" <dmason@rainyriver.lakeheadu.ca>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: glass
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:20:00 -0500

del,

We have a 20 year old greenhouse on the south side of our kitchen.
We used cheap glass windows for the walls of the greenhouse, but
we used clear corrugated fiberglass for the roof.

The fiberglass roof has taken golf ball sized hailstones with
serrated edges without a leak. We had lots of broken glass to
clean up in our coldframes which were covered with some of
the leftover glass windows.

Dan Mason zone 3, NW ON, Canada

Teach your child to read with Hooked on Phonics!
Hooked on Phonics is easy for parents, fun for
children and highly recommeded by educators.
Discover why over 2 million families have purchased
Hooked on Phonics to help their children succeed.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/oPDEUD/mfYCAA/OZ8EAA/VTJVlB/TM