nafex - [nafex] fruit wine

  • From: "carolyn wood" <natvwine@cut.net>
  • To: nafex chat <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] fruit wine
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 20:18:00 -0700

Bill, I don't know anything much about black haws. Is seed available?

Many times the components in fruit responsible for the benefits cited below
are metabolized in the fermentation process. Care should be taken when
making or inferring healthful qualities in wine. Elderberry wine does have
good antioxidant status although rosehip is the best for that by far.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM