nafex - Re: [nafex] URL's and New Zealand

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] URL's and New Zealand
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 20:28:47 -0500

I have also found a way to capture a screen that will not copy.
Pressing ALT_Print Screen will capture the active window, and pressing just
Print Screen takes a picture of the entire desktop. Go to, in order your
Start menu, Programs and accessories, then to the Paint program that comes
with windows.
Open a new Paint window and press Control-V to paste the picture into the
window. You can crop if you want to and save it as a bitmap picture file
which can be pasted into any word processor. These files also can be
attached to e-mail messages.
If you are using a Macintosh, press Shift-command-3 etc.If you want more
info for Mac e-mail me.
Gordon
You can copy most anything within MS-Windows you can highlight with a
mouse by using;

{CONTROL}-C (copy)

{CONTROL}-V (paste)

You do not need to have copy and paste in the bar menu at the top.
Withing MS-Windows any input via mouse/menu is mimiced with key strokes.

You could also open the bookmark file in Netscape and view its source code
(menu) or open it with an HTML editor to see all the URL's. The file is
stored here;

Programs/Netscape/Users/(userid)/bookmark.htm

All kinds of back doors. Always to try to learn the back door to
everything and MS-Windows is 500% stronger tool. The front door is only
for newbies, that don't want to exploit the true power of MS products.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Hardiness Zone 6a

On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, del stubbs wrote:

> URL's.....don't know if I said thanks properly to all the folk who
helped
> me sort out how to make URL's active within email's,,it opened up other
help
> as well. I discovered how to copy and paste a particular section of a
post
> and add it to a file of same subject that i can refer back to much more
> easily. The valuable info that goes out here is not read just once!
>
> On that line.....I have a number of URL's on my netscape bookmark
> list
that