nafex - [nafex] Re: Books, cheap

  • From: "Kieran or Donna" <redherring@tnaccess.com>
  • To: <nafex@yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Re: Books, cheap
  • Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:59:00 -0600

We stopped at the big book warehouse in Valdosta GA and I bought 2 good
books. I also missed one that some of you might be interested in. I got
FLOWERING CRABAPPLES, THE GENUS MALUS, by John L. Fiala. It's a $50 book, I
paid $15. The two crabs I have heard mentioned as good edibles, Chestnut
and Caramel, are both mentioned as very disease resistant. It's 250 pages,
120 pages just on variety descriptions and ratings. I did not buy a copy of
a book on purple leaf plums, it too was discounted by about 2/3. I think
that was the title, "Purple Leaf Plums". I also bought the revised and
enlarged GRAHAM STUART THOMAS ROSE BOOK for $17.
I can't tell you their phone number, but I do think they will ship
books, and I don't think the tree books will be sold out yet. We were there
6 days ago. Donna

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details
http://us.click.yahoo.com/kWP7PD/pYNCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM