nafex - Re: [nafex] Soil ammendmends (Not satire)

  • From: jhecksel@voyager.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Soil ammendmends (Not satire)
  • Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:24:31 -0800

Hello all:

In my mind's eye, I did not see myself shredding the blasted things.
Merely loosening them up so the roots could penetrate them.

My wife recently informed me that the label on the package "12-to-16
pounds" refers to the weight of the child, not the maximum payload.
Nothing diminishes a man's sense of smell more than a new arrival in the
house. "Goodness, dear, you mean Jr. needs to be changed? Honestly, I
never noticed."

Regarding pathogens: It is hard to believe that anything can have a
higher bacterial loading than a possum. They make fine fertilizer for
grapevines.

--

-Joe Hecksel
Eaton Rapids, Michigan