nafex - [nafex] productivity of various apple rootstocks?

  • From: tugger@netreach.net
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] productivity of various apple rootstocks?
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 02:05:18 -0000

Were can I read or learn what the average yield is of various
available rootstocks. I understand that it all depends on x,y and z
but would someone hazard an estimate as to what a 3+ year old tree on
m9.bud9 and m7 will produce. What, if any, effect does the variety
grafted have on productivity. And what is the statistical difference
in eddible fruit of the same 3 varieties when grown commercially
organically, IPM or full Chemical approach.
Thanks
Mike

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details