nafex - Re: [nafex] subscribe/help/blueberries

  • From: "del stubbs" <pinewoodel@hotmail.com>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] subscribe/help/blueberries
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 05:14:33 -0000

Richard, I still can't access through yahoo to get at past mail to
look
this up for you; but my notes say that on Jan. 21 was a post by a blueberry
grower who was mentioning a way to make your own web site. I have written
www.rockypointblueberries.com it has a site on choosing and planting blues.
I wanted to compliment them on a fine job of web building by an amature
at such- it inspired me to take the plunge. Thanks Rocky Point! Minnesota
Del