nafex - Re: Egroups

  • From: "Gordon C. Nofs" <gcnofs@hotmail.com>
  • To: ginda@concentric.net
  • Subject: Re: Egroups
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 23:12:27 -0500

Ginda
I just filled out what was required and no more.
Gordon
Gordon,

As you might guess from my post to the list, I haven't looked in egroups
for anything since the change. I suppose I could make stuff up, but I
read the "agreement", and I suppose I don't want to lie. On the other
hand, too many advertisers already know too much about me, and I'm not
inclined to give out more personal info to corporations. I'm feeling a
bit grumpy about having lost access to archives - and worse, I don't
know if I can even quit the peony group without "signing up" first.

Did I miss much that was interesting?

Ginda