nafex - Re: [nafex] Branch Grafts - Apple

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: nafex@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Branch Grafts - Apple
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:24:43 -0500

Hi, Waite,
I believe we've 'spoken' before. Usually I'm the one who has trouble
accessing (especially translating) stuff on the net; but this one was easy for
me, and I regret that I have no suggestions to offer. I will, however, list
the address again here. If it appears highlighted you should be able to
access it just by clicking on it. Good luck.
Richard