nafex - [nafex] Fruit Tree Sources - Canada

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com, QOFEX <QOFEX@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Fruit Tree Sources - Canada
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:11:06 -0500

Hello,

When there are postings regarding sources of scion wood or
fruit trees, the responses are primarily for U.S. sources,
is there a good list of Canadian sources anywhere?

I am aware of Woodwinds in Bluevale, Ontario but there must
be a lot of other good quality Canadian sources. In
addition Woodwinds focuses on apples and pears only.

I would love to see some catalogs from nurseries that can
actually ship to me. Most (if not all) US nurseries do not
ship into Canada because getting them across the border is
cost prohibitive.

If you are aware of any Canadian sources please share them.
Looking forward to a comfortable chair and a good nursery
catalog.

Regards,
Tom

--