nafex - Re: [nafex] Looking for Arkansas Black Apple

  • From: Fluffy Bunny <the.fluffy.bunny@juno.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Looking for Arkansas Black Apple
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 21:54:15 -0500

Naomi wrote:

I have an aunt in Durham NC and I said I would try to track down a source
for Arkansas Black for her. When I looked it up in BearCreek The
description mentioned resistance to Coddling moth. Is this true???? And
where can my aunt get a tree.

My reply:

Naw...it just has a skin so tough the little devils don't think is worth
the effort : )

TFB
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.