nafex - [nafex] Citrus Irrigation for quality fruit

  • From: edforest55@hotmail.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Citrus Irrigation for quality fruit
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:41:09 -0000

I wonder if any of you southern growers might be able to help these
young ladies from Turkey:

"Hello! my name is deniz and I am 13 years old. I and my friend necla
doing a science fair project about which kind of watering makes the
best citrus fruits and we are searching for it for a long time and we
couldnt find any think that can help us. it is so important for us to
get a good grade on this project an it is due on 1st week of march.
We think that you can help us if you we will so happy

our e-mails:
denizyalman@hotmail.com
:neclagokce@hotmail.com
thanks from now

  • [nafex] Citrus Irrigation for quality fruit, edforest55, 01/20/2001