nafex - Re: [nafex] Stratified Apple Seed

  • From: "JERROLD KOERNER" <j.f.koerner@worldnet.att.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Stratified Apple Seed
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 14:27:14 -0900

Title: Re: [nafex] Stratified Apple Seed
Victoria, I have also been growing apple seedlings for rootstocks, but I first read that you should dry your seeds on paper towels for two or three days and then stratify them in the refrigerator.  Has anyone done any germination tests on seeds stratified in water vs. seeds dried and then stratified???  Jerry Appleseed