nafex - [nafex] Dan's Comments on Blueberries

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Dan's Comments on Blueberries
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:16:13 -0500

I sincerely hope all newcomers read Dan's post this morning (10 Jan).
Every now and then we get something that should be read just for sake of
realizing how beautiful our peers' minds are.
This forum is composed of people who stir deep emotions within my
withering soul by relating their experiences of things I love.
Remember when you write, dear members, that I for one, read every word
you write with kind affection and your few comments may be the only
things in my day which are not painful. I love you for it. Doc Lisenby

  • [nafex] Dan's Comments on Blueberries, LONGDISTSHTR, 01/10/2001