nafex - Re: [nafex] edible honeysuckles

  • From: Joe Boles <jobo@istar.ca>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] edible honeysuckles
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2001 20:47:10 -0500

Lon:
    Thank you for the directive; as I am rather new at this possibly I could prevail upon you for another one. How do I get to the archives?

With thanks,  Joe

Lon J. Rombough wrote:

Joe:
    This isn't meant to be rude, just to save several of us having to re-write it all.  These are fruits that have already been covered and you can read the replies in the archives.  Then, if you still have questions, come back and ask some more.