nafex - Re: [nafex] Re: NAFEX Handbook

  • From: rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Re: NAFEX Handbook
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 00 14:05:45 -0700

Here's my answers to Claude's Q's. But I'd rather go to a better coffee
place than Starbucks! -Rick
>What is the audience for the handbook - beginners, novices, experts?
entry to mid
>What topics would the handbook contain?
consider the first and add new topics if it seems a good idea. For
instance, as a bamboo grower, I can say it ought to have a section on the
importance of integrating bamboo in a fruit growing situation.
;)
>What format would the handbook take - 3 ring binder, magazine 8-11
>inches, etc.?
a handbook ought to be a handy size
>Would the handbook be sold only to NAFEX members?
The SSE sells their publications to anybody. The book could be
outreach/advertising if it was more generally available.

Click here for more details:
http://click.egroups.com/1/10801/0/_/423498/_/977170577/