nafex - [nafex] Please send me a reminder.

  • From: "Dr. Chiranjit Parmar" <parmarch@vsnl.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Please send me a reminder.
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 22:48:22 -0800

23 December, 2000.

Dear Nafexers,

I lost all my data due the virus that had come with the mail from one of the list members.  I had several letters for replies etc. in my ACTION PENDING folder.  I do not remember the list and therefore cannot take any action.

If some member had sent me a mail and is still waiting for a reply or material, he is requested to kindly remind me and repeat the original mail.  I shall do the needful at the earliest.

Regrets once again for the inconience.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Dr. Chiranjit Parmar
Horticultural Consultant for Lesser Known Indian Plan
SERVICES PROVIDED:
High quality plant material for multiplication, research and manufacturing - Commercial, agronomical and other information on lesser known Indian plants - Feasibilty study on manufacturing projects requiring plant material from India - Information on ethno-medical, Ayurvedic and other uses of Indian plants.

eGroups Sponsor
Click Here!

  • [nafex] Please send me a reminder., Dr. Chiranjit Parmar, 12/23/2000