nafex - Re:

  • From: Ginda Fisher <ginda@concentric.net>
  • To: Larry Stark <larry@larrystark.com>
  • Subject: Re:
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:25:15 -0500

I'm sure my response ticked off a few people, too. That would be a
commercial use of the list, wouldn't it?

I'm glad you're joining. This group is cheaper and more fun than any of
the other gardening groups I've joined.

Best,
Ginda Fisher

> Larry Stark wrote:
>
> Ginda,
> Thanks for your offer to pay for my membership in exchange for a
> print. I am responding off list, because I wasn't real serious about
> this trade, I only wanted to get some of these people going. They seem
> to enjoy confrontation. I am going to make the payment and join. I
> just sent an email and asked how to go about joining. Keep enjoying
> your orchard. We think gardening is about the greatest obsession there
> is.
>
> Larry Stark
> E19620 Livermore Road
> Augusta WI 54722
>
> 800/833-6077
> 715/286-4781
>
> http://www.larrystark.com
>
> "The weirdly disorientated Aurora Larryalis" Kip Ruhl

  • [no subject], Larry Stark, 12/10/2000
    • Re:, Ginda Fisher, 12/10/2000