nafex - Re: [nafex] New Back Page

  • From: "Richard J. Ossolinski" <osso@acadia.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] New Back Page
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 11:31:50 -0500

Hi, John,
Would be happy to lend you a hand on this project, as time and circumstances
permit: as you said, it IS winter!
Let me know if I can help.
Ozzie
(Have I convinced you/Fedco yet of Shiro's validity in these parts? [Haven't
received the new catalog yet])

john bunker wrote:

> I still havn't done anything a plum page on the Nafex web site. In fact,
> although I'm part of the nafex list and read most of what gets posted
> there, I'm embarassed to say I've never gone to the Nafex web site. But
> now that's winter, I will.
>
> What -if anything- would you like you like me to do for the plum page?
>
> Thanks,
>
> John

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/976811350/