nafex - Re: [nafex] Nafex membership

  • From: "Larry Stark" <larry@larrystark.com>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Nafex membership
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 16:55:43 -0600

First of all, I didn't know there was a membership in Nafex for some time and secondly, I don't feel I've been on a free ride, more of a trip with a whole lots of different personalities with more ideas than actual information. It has been interesting and I'll consider joining. Would I then receive this coveted "Pomona" mag/paper? I had to drop "Harpers" after 15 years and "Veggie Times" after 7 years because the new house is eating all my money. Do you think I could barter a print for the Nafex offices for a 8 year membership? I have a real nice one of an apple tree.

Larry Stark
E19620 Livermore Road
Augusta WI 54722

800/833-6077