nafex - Re: [nafex] FW: Assorted trivia

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] FW: Assorted trivia
  • Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 19:13:35 -0500

Hi,

Does a tree that receives chemical fertilizer have more water sprouts, and is
this a related growth activity to a water laiden fruit?

I have read somewhere that the cell structure of a water sprout is different,
due to their rapid growth. Does the rapid growth of fruit from chemical
fertilizer, alter the cellular structure of the fruit as well?

Just curious.

Regards,
Tom

--