nafex - Re: [nafex] Spamming!!!!!!!!!!!

  • From: "Gianni" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Spamming!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 21:18:45 -0500

Dear Greg, Kev, Tom & gang:

In the past I have championed the Doctor from Inja as my few dealings with him have been
satisfactory albeit difficult, but aside from this recent listmember spamslaught (of which I
have also not been spared and hit delete accordingly) a fellow member had brought to my
attention previous dealings with Chiranj and I took it upon myself to play intermediary, in the
hopes of settling any misunderstandings. After attempting to contact the doctor many times
about a remedy for the past's inconsistencies, the Doctor chose to neither answer me or
the member with the original grievance. And has made no attempt to rectify the complaint.
Additionally. the doctor is now soliciting a number of other eGroups simultaneously.
If Greg could find it upon himself to remove the doctor from the eGroups/NAFEX list
database, I would venture a guess that he would meet with no disdain from any other
NAFEX member for that action.
Merely assuming that spam from the doctor was just a matter of course having had dealings
with him in the past and receiving these directly in my mail well, cest la vie, but to now
hear that other members are receiving these as well? This is a blatant usurping of a courtesy
extended in good faith for a possible one time faux paus, but habitual?
Happy trails..... Doc!

Gianni