nafex - Re: [nafex] Permaculture

  • From: PermacultureNo1@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Permaculture
  • Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:39:30 EST

In a message dated 11/25/00 12:19:10 AM, GIANNI-2@prodigy.net writes:

<< My dear folks, his name is Dan. Dan Heminway.....

Hey Dan,

Maybe you could sent them an individual attachment each or an abbreviated to
the group?

How's the chinampa's doing?

Gianni >>

Thanks for the suggestion Gianni, but there has been enough controversy of
late about people imposing their persoanal stuff on the list. While our
letter touches on our fuit plantings among other things, it is not specific
enough to NAFEX for me to risk the wrath of those who are anxious to see spam
in every message. I'm happy to take the time to send a BCC to everyone who
wants to see our letter.

Dan Hemenway

PS The letter is on one of our two new web sites, but I'm told it is hard to
read there. The new sites are

http://barkingfrogspc.tripod.com/frames.html

or
http://www.permaculture.net/~EPTA/Hemenway.htm