nafex - [nafex] Alternate Tools (or) On the cheap.

  • From: Tom Olenio <tolenio@sentex.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Alternate Tools (or) On the cheap.
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 10:20:51 -0500

Hello list,

In the short time I have belonged to NAFEX I have learned of a number of inexpensive alternatives to tools and supplies used in fruit production.

I would like to compile as large a listing as possble of these alternatives and prepare an article for Pomona, and also create a web page.

This should help everyone, and create a ready source of practical alternatives for the fruit explorer.

Not to tie up the email list, please send your alternatives to my email address at; tolenio@sentex.net  .

Example (for html capable email browsers)

ITEM
Alternate 1
Alternate 2
budding strips wide rubber bands supermarket produce bags
gafting wx toilet seal wax ring

The range of alternatives is wide, extending beyond grafting, so send any and all inexpensive alternatives, and I will find a way to list them.  If there are limitations to an alternative send those too.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio
Ontario, Canada

eGroups Sponsor

  • [nafex] Alternate Tools (or) On the cheap., Tom Olenio, 11/12/2000