nafex - [nafex] Spring POMONA

  • From: Don Carlo <gverdi2@excite.com>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Spring POMONA
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:30:44 -0800 (PST)

Ladies and gentlemen:

Please submit your contributions for the spring issue of POMONA.

If you can e-mail them to me that is GREAT; otherwise, they can be put on a
floppy disk and sent to the mailing address below - or they can be typed and
sent to me.................(the address is also in the current issue):

Armando Bona
1302 County Hill Road
St. Johnsbury, VT 05819

E-mail: gaucho@hcr.net

Would David Evans please contact me at the above E-MAIL address re: his the
articles he has submitted? Thanks!

As Gathering Editor for the Spring edition of POMONA, I hope all the
NAFEXERS will keep me busy!

Regards,
Armando Bona

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/973636245/

  • [nafex] Spring POMONA, Don Carlo, 11/07/2000