nafex - [nafex] source of trees and brambles...

  • From: wsm311@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] source of trees and brambles...
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 11:37:34 EDT

<< Greetings all! We are thinking of planting approximately 200 each of
zone 5
hardy blueberries (half high), lingonberries, jostaberries, raspberries
and
blackberries. Not only must they be able to withstand our wild
fluctuating
winters, but we are looking for good tasting fruit (subjective I
realize).
Any suggestions on varieties and nurseries (Canadian preferred)? >>

My favorite place is FEDCO, as we are in zone 3/4. Their catalog is better
than some books ;-)

FEDCO Trees PO Box 520 Waterville, ME 04903-0520

They don't have much of a website yet, but you can e-mail them at
ftrees@mint.net
http://www.fedcoseeds.com/AboutFedco.htm

Wendy
Peace and Carrots Farm
Calais, Vermont
wsm311@aol.com
http://www.homestead.com/peaceandcarrots/

Get FREE long-distance phone calls on Tellme!
Click here for the scoop:
http://click.egroups.com/1/9531/15/_/423498/_/971537859/