nafex - [nafex] Jimson Weed

  • From: LONGDISTSHTR <longdistshtr@shtc.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: [nafex] Jimson Weed
  • Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 17:02:12 -0400

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds! Get rates
Apply NOW!
http://click.egroups.com/1/9146/15/_/423498/_/968447140/

Interesting info Kathleen. We are talking about Datura stramonium,
sometimes called "Thorn Apple" in the mountains of NC, aren't we?
Lucky covered the animal effects recently. Some kids tried some a few
years ago trying to see God and I was told they succeeded. Atropine and
related alkaloids do weird things to the human nervous system. Think
Jack Daniels Tennesee Old Number 7 is enough for me. Doc Lisenby Zone
7-8