nafex - Re: [nafex] NY Fruit Testing introductions

  • From: "J. Rosano II" <GIANNI-2@prodigy.net>
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] NY Fruit Testing introductions
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 21:27:38 -0400

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9067/15/_/423498/_/968203780/

Hi Jackie:

Not sure if NY Repository ever had Rosanna???
The National Germplasm Repository in Corvallis, Washington has
Rubus idaeus Rossana. I managed to squeeze one accession out of them this
season.
Great bunch of folks up there very cordial and helpful.
Here's the link...
http://www.ars-grin.gov/cor/
Here's the actual ID & Rubus accession number for Rossana...
http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/acc_search.pl?accid=PI+553488
If you need any help at all, just yell! : ]

Happy harvest!
John