nafex - [nafex] FW: [nutgrowers] FW: "Nutty Evening"

  • From: "Lon J. Rombough" <lonrom@hevanet.com>
  • To: NAFEX List <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] FW: [nutgrowers] FW: "Nutty Evening"
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 07:21:54 -0700

The letter below seemed like a worthy cause in case anyone in NAFEX could
help out the ladies with their project.
----------
From: "Webmaster for Indiana Nut Growers Association"
<webmaster@nutgrowers.org>
To: "Indiana Nut Growers Association" <nutgrowers@listbot.com>
Subject: [nutgrowers] FW: "Nutty Evening"
Date: Thu, Jul 27, 2000, 10:10 PM

Indiana Nut Growers Association - http://www.nutgrowers.org

Hello everyone,

I received this request from our website and thought that some of your might
want to help these ladies out. Please respond to Diana at
bullpines@mindspring.com.