nafex - Re: [nafex] OFF TOPIC - FW: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL

  • From: "Mills Apple Farm" <millsapl@fgi.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] OFF TOPIC - FW: CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS PROPOSAL
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 22:08:29 -0500

Lon you must surely be missing out on a good deal.

I have received a number of these proposals. Once two with identical
wording came from two different African countries on the same day. Mine
came by fax. I am told the U S Postal service is on to them but cannot
control the faxes. Also have heard that bad things have happened to people
who went to Africa to try to recover some of their loses because at some
point you will be asked to deposit "earnest money" of some sort.

Anyway I did not respond because I didn't need the money. Jerry Mills

To email plain text is conventional, to add graphics is divine.
We'll show you how at www.supersig.com.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6808/0/_/423498/_/963716478/