nafex - [nafex] Raspberry Virus?

  • From: "john van hazinga" <vanhaz@gsinet.net>
  • To: <nafex@egroups.com>
  • Subject: [nafex] Raspberry Virus?
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 14:37:55 -0400

My 4 year old Latham patch is sickly (yellowing leaves and the few berries
there are crumbling before ripening) Is this virus and should I dig up
what I can and mow down the new shoots? The present years shoots are
vigorous and healty. My other patches Fall Gold, Boyne, Royalty , Bristol,
and Autum Bliss are healthy. I spoke to a woman at the local coffee shop
who usually has a bountiful crop and sells her surplus and she said some
"blight" wiped her out for the first time in many years. In general I have
not been impressed with Latham, I put in a big patch in Vermont and it did
not produce much for the care given. vann zone 4 southern NH

Hate housework?...then WIN A MAID....
http://click.egroups.com/1/7009/0/_/423498/_/963686708/