nafex - Re: [nafex] Spray PH

  • From: Dale3693@aol.com
  • To: nafex@egroups.com
  • Subject: Re: [nafex] Spray PH
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:06:33 EDT

I RECIEVED THE wHITMORE ARTICLE AND {THANK YOU, BY T HE WAY} AND i
THINK IT WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM----I'LL GET SOME LITMUS PAPER AND
GIVE THE MIXTURE A TRY AS SOON AS IT IS MIXED, THEN PROBABLY USE
VINEGAR {so that, above) is what the caps lock key is all about!! I have
better
luck with the product FINALE than ROUNDUP. Get a faster kill and all the good
thing s thaat go along with such action.Dale

Get a NextCard Visa, in 30 seconds!
1. Fill in the brief application
http://click.egroups.com/1/6628/0/_/423498/_/963601599/

  • [nafex] Spray PH, Gordon C. Nofs, 07/13/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: [nafex] Spray PH, Dale3693, 07/14/2000